Skyzone GS500 5.8G 48CH Raceband Diversity FPV Goggles 5 Inches 800*480 HDMI Video Glasses
|OLED Display||Diagonal||2.4 inch|
|Resolution||128x64, Blue Font|
|ISM 5.8GHz 48 Channel, Diversity receiver.|
|Antenna port||2 X SMA,50ohm|
|Micro SD||Support to 32GB|
|Compression||MJPEG, 30fps, AVI|
|Video output level||1.0Vp-p Typ. / 75ohm|
|Audio output level||1.0Vp-p Typ. / 10Kohm|
|AV IN/OUT(3.5mm4P)||Video/ Audio output, Video/Audio input|
1920x1080p60, 1920x1080p50, 1920x1080i60, 1920x1080i50,
1280x720p60, 1280x720p50, 576p, 576i, 480p, 480i, PC Format(Not all)
|Power Supply||DC IN||DC 7V-28V/ 1A|
|Power Consumption||12V input: 10.2W|
|Dimensions||150(L)X158(W)X106(H)mm(Not include prominent part)|
· Hold the
· To power it off, hold the
· This device may work in RF, AV IN, PLAYBACK mode.
· In video state, you cannot switch modes.
· In RF preview mode, when AV IN signal cable is connected, the device will automatically switch to AV IN mode.
· In RF preview mode, shortly press the
· In RF mode, shortly press the
· When the search is completed, the device will work at the strongest channel , display include the list of available channels. Shortly press the
· In RF mode, after the channel search command is implemented, hold the < Search > button to pop up the list of search results and have multiple choices.
· In such mode, the user may allocate the frequent channels and search the preset channels.
· Hold the
· The OLED screen may display the information of the channel received in wireless manner.
· In the system menu
· It is recommended to format the storage card once if it is installed for the first time or after it is used for long. (See “Format SD Card” below for details).
· In both RF mode and AV IN mode, you may use the function of video; in normal preview state, the screen will display
· In default, the video taken includes sound. You may close “Video Sound” in the system menu and record only video signals.
Functions of Buttons in Playback Mode (all keys allow only short press):
· In RF mode or AV IN mode, hold the
· REC/OK < Play/Pause/OK> button
· Search/ESC < Stop/Back>button
· UP < Previous/FF>button
· DOWN < Next/FB> button
· In playback mode, you may directly preview the video in the preview card, and the upper right corner of the screen display will display the back 4 digits of the file name. In case of video file, the recording duration of such file will appear under its name.
· When playing a video, you may press the
· While browsing the file in the storage card, to delete it, you may press themenu to pop up the deletion menu, and then press the
· This device may not normally identify the other files not created by it
· When AV IN connection cable is inserted, the module in relation to wireless reception will be inactivated to save power.
· NTSC/PAL video input is supported.
· Can use the HDMI input high resolution video to get clearer picture.
· Support standard HDMI video resolution ( The highest input is 1920X1080/60Hz)
· It can’t record in the HDMI IN mode.
· Through the AV OUT port, you may output the AV signals of RF receiver.
· In playback mode, only the output of NTSC videos is supported.
· The images input are controlled to display at 4:3 or 16:9. In menu, the option “Display Ratio” may activate such functions.
· The default display ratio is 16:9 and the device always displays in full screen.
Format SD Card
· Enter the system menu, choose the option “Formatting”, press the
· Please carefully operate such function, after formatting, all the files in the SD card will be deleted.
· Enter the system menu, choose the option of “Factory Settings”, press the
Screen OSD Overview
· Video icon: in red during videoing.
· SD card icon: in original color in normal case, followed by capacity information and in GB (1,000MB). When the SD card is full or has errors, such icon will be in red.
· Mode icon: such modes as RF, HDMI IN, AV IN and PLAYBACK are available.
· Mode icon: displayed after the device is connected to PC. In such mode, you may operate PC to manage the contents in the SD card (PC Playback, Copy and Delete are available).
· Play/Pause icon.
· FB/FF icon. In case of FB/FF, such icon is followed by corresponding speed.
· Power supply icon: set as DC IN mode. The screen displays the
· indicates full power, indicates low capacity, DC IN indicates connecting with external power supply.
· RF mode: In such mode, the device will display the current band (A, B, E, F or R), channel (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8) and frequency information.
· HDMI IN mode: In such mode, the device will display the current resolution and frame rate information.
We Also Recommend
NIA X3 Bluetooth Headphones - 40mm HD Drivers, FM Radio, SD Card Slot - Free Shipping
$39.00 Save $11.00
Bakeey™ TWS Truly Wireless Mini Stealth Multi-point Connection Waterproof Bluetooth Earphone
$23.00 Save $32.00